B: "What are the 5 things you want to change about yourself?"
- To be able to handle my whole bunch of negative emotions in a better way - Not to neglect the people who are important to me ie: family and friends who care - GROW SOME CONFIDENCE BABY, CONFIDENCE. Ditto to self-esteem. - Not give my all and lose myself in the process (self-preservation, as someone once said) - STOP, BEING, SO, FAN, JIAN.
Hweeoo weet! Everything feels better when you step out of your zone and look at things in a different perspective. :)
And of course, reading about the past puts you right back into place where you should be, plus laughter is really the best medicine! (adel I read about the entry where you got so dead drunk and van and I brought you home, and the next day you made a 'thank you' speech to your parents for giving you a liver so you can spoil it. HAHAHAHAHA okay THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME BURST OUT LAUGHING!)
Oh my, good old days indeed. :)
I LIKE CHOCOLATE MILK!!!!!!!!!!!! ---
let it go, let it roll right off your shoulder don’t you know the hardest part is over let it in, let your clarity define you in the end we will only just remember how it feels
our lives are made in these small hours these little wonders, these twists & turns of fate time falls away, in these small hours, these small hours still remain
So perhaps you'll let me cave in for a while, pull myself up in a bit, and I know I'll be okay.
Do you believe in fate, or free will?
Oh and, I think my dog knows. Smart girl! ---
Highlights of the trip:
- Kexin, who 'bombed' twice a day, and me, who bombed twice during the whole trip.
- Late night talks that produced some of the best quotes I've ever heard:
"Heaven is a place on earth, and Hell is in your mind." - Chua Sueann (there you go!!)
"Life teaches you lessons over and over again, until you finally get it." - Chua Sueann
"Suffering is only material. If you can rise above your suffering, you are invincible." - Carmen
"I don't know about fate or free will, but I know I need to shit!" - Fong Kexin
"Will you be my friend... if my name was tits??" - Fong Kexin
- THE FOOD, OH, THE FOOD.
- Getting fabulously drunk on fabulously expensive alcohol and then making up fabulous lies; I think I have a serious problem with telling the truth
- More to come.. but first:
Welcome dinner to malaysia!
Thanks sueann!
And then welcome drinks to malaysia! Kexin and ranesh..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home